You can make moringa tablet using the below 8 steps:
1. Get fresh Moringa leaves
- Get some fresh moringa leaves from Moringa tree near your house or from any organic farm.
2. Wash Moringa leaves with water
- Now, wash the leaves with water to remove any dirt and dust present on the leaves.
3. Dry Moringa leaves
- Now let leaves dry for couple of hours
- Once the moringa leaves are dried, clean them with a dry cloth to remove any left our moisture
4. Grind the leaves
- Grind the leaves into powder - fine powder is better for forming tablets.
- Remove large particles in the powder
5. Let the powder dry
- Let the moringa powder dry for some time
6. Select Binder
- Now mix a binder in the dry powder - lactose/cellulose/sucrose
- Binder will help in holding the tablet together
7. Disintegrator - Cellulose
- Mix a distegrator like cellulose (which is also a binder)
- This will help to disintegrate the Moringa tablet after it is swallowed
8. Use direct compression (Moringa tablets presser)
- Now get help of a tablets pressor to compress the powder into tablet form
- Direct compression method can be used for this